Tuesday 11 September 2018

Thanks You Payonin Sir...

Begin forwarded message:
From: jayaprakash rajendran
Subject: Thanks You Payonin Sir...
Date: 11 September 2018 at 06:46:40 BST
To: பேயோன்
Dear Sir, 
I have abandoned my effort to rewrite your poems to suit my agendas. The trema of shouting out my own ideas on a stage is frightening and hiding behind your aura seems a safety blanket for me. But I don’t want to go to early grave getting addicted to the buzz of creating. Because I don’t know when to stop. My periyappa who tip toed on his art teacher earned his wrath and lost his charm and went down the worm hole and ended being locked up and died in IMH, Chennai. That’s going to be my weakness and I am going to whole heartedly own the shame and the weakness of my methods. I already used one of your poem and that will be my last gift from you. Thanks very much sir. From another chapter 'பிறக்கட்டும் புது யுகம்!!!” I found my lessons for framework and whatever.. With a lot of heaviness in my heart, I am going to leave you in peace and terribly miss you.. Thanks for all your kindness and guidance for aspiring writers like me..
Many thanks Sir, 
JP Rajendran

No comments: